Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tool Academy Tattoo

Apparently, these douches didn't LEARN ANYTHING FROM THE SHOW. The show's concept is to transform these tools into gentlemen. At this episode, not sure which one, they think it will be an AWESOME idea if they went out to get the tattoo of the show's logo (Shawn here is pointing at it below). They (except for Tommy) all want to get it because they have "bonded" with each other and all of them are proud to be on this show. That's right PROUD. The show provides "professional help" (aka therapy, aka PSYCHING OUT) to deal with their relationships, but obviously not with their FUCKING MINDS. I have nothing against tattoos, but this?? 

You know what, maybe I am too harsh on these poor unfortunate souls. Maybe they are trying to be a better man.... no, I can't be nice right now. Sorry, but I tried for 5 seconds.
!@$*R#H(@#*&(*%#(*$Q)#*&%)$FJE#Z!!! That's all I have to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment