Sunday, February 1, 2009

Guess Who's Excited "for the Love of Ray J?"

DUH, ME OF COURSE! (my friends have lost almost (if not) all respect for me for "admiring" Ray J) For you virgins that don't know who he is, he's responsible for that Kim Kardashian sex tape and this quite annoying song:



I bet you that Kim Kardashian is jealous that her sex tape partner-in-crime is also finally having a "LOVE reality" show of his own. Keeping up with the Kardashians? Fuck that shit! I am praying to the dear Universe that this mess will be better than Flavor of Love, I Love New York, and Rock of Love COMBINED! STD FIESTA is approaching your TV on Monday nights!

Here's a preview of some of the contestants (where on earth do they find these ridiculous people? because I soooo wanna go there): Chardonnay (aka Krista) is getting ready to meet her man (Ray J), and all that I could think of while she was slathering her body with oil is "I really want a grape tootsie pop." 


Watch this shit tomorrow (Monday) on VH1 at 10:30/9:30. 

1 comment: