Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MY FIRST COMMENT!


Thank you to "anonymous," for writing on my comment feed on February 2 2009 at 6:00pm! It is my first comment after about 12 posts, so my hard work of pleasing the viewerships is definitely paying off. It was for the post for Ray J's new show, and the commenter said "hmmmm!" 

I really don't understand what exactly the "hmmm" is for, is it for the lollies or the skanks? BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER! at least this is sufficient PROOF that one of you is reading this blog. HURRAH! 

"Anonymous," YOU made my day. And as a thank you present, I shall give you an imaginary lollipop! Enjoy it. 

5 comments:

  1. but i've read ALL ur posts (not the same anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. free imaginary lollies for you two then! now, its all better isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! you are the biggest loser. I just KNOW you saved the picture of the fireworks for ages, replaying this moment in your mind over and over. Well I hope you savoured it haha.

    P.S. thanks for the lollipop

    Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i know who you are! but i won't out you in public.

    ReplyDelete