Tuesday, February 10, 2009

DRUNKZ BLOGGING CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP


Hi my viewerships, tonight I have a surprise for you. I am drunk, but yet I will have a guest blogger typing along with me. Her name is Tatiana, and we both LOVE RAY J. She will be typing in CAPS, and I'll be typing in normal form. So, we just finished the 2nd episode of this wonderful show (did you know that Ray J is also the Executive Producer? no wonder its so damn good). We are having a slight dilemma, if any of you actually heeded my advice to go watch this spectacular show, then you would know who i'm talking about. We were loving on Chardonnay first, but Lil' Hood might take the prize.

 NONONO Y'ALLZ NEED TO CHECK OUT MAH GURL COCK-TAIL! THIS CHICK CRIED (CRIEEEEEEEED) ON THE FIRST EPISODE, AND RAY J KEPT HER ON (FOR SOME REASON). AND NOW, BECAUSE OF HER MAGNIFICENT PINK PLATFORM BOOBS ... EUH, I MEAN BOOTS, SHE WAS ONE OF THE WINNERS OF THE VIDEO CHAT CHALLENGE.

ok, so we decided to put up the best one, which is .... (drum roll) LIL' HOOOD!!!!!  please watch this shit. 


this media better initialize. The best part is when she started rapping about "chicken noodle soup," i can't even type properly anymoreeee... 

well, we are drunk, BECAUSE Ray J, decided to say "ya know wa'am sayin?" 3 times during the ELIMINATION ROUND. AS AN ADDED BONUS, WE INCLUDED DRINKING SHOTS OF VODKA EVERYTIME SOME REAL FUNNY SHIT WENT DOWN. I.E LIL'HOOD RAPPING, CHARDONNAY'S HUMAN SUNDAE. dude, I would post this video, but i think its a bit NSFW. so go to VH1's website to adore her CULINARY FLEXIBILITY. WOW. 
We LUUURVE RAY J. He's soooooooooooooooooo hot! my gawd.... we love him. I hope there's a "For the Love of Ray J 2" in the makings. 

TA, this is a shout out especially for you. PENIS, COCK, blow me. 
MH, will you suck on my penis? 

UPDATE: we were wondering where she got her inspiration for her lovely "rap song." I say she got it from the act of "grinding" itself. DEFINITELY WEED GRINDERS!!!!! THIS GURL MUST'A BEEN HIGH TO COME UP WID DAT SHIET! I MEAN "YOU DON GOTTA TAKE YOUR GLASSES OFF TO SEE THAT I'M GRINDING!!!!" COM OOOOOOOWN GURL, THE REASON YOU DON'T WANNA TAKE YOUR GLASSES OFF IS COZ YO EYES ARE BLOODSHOT BECAUSE YOU BLAAAAAAZED! we are drunk (must say it again). tatiana claims that vodka doesn't make her drunk, but it makes her horny, AND ray j makes her horny also. uh dear god. TMI! 

No comments:

Post a Comment