Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hibernation Mode: laziness


I can't be bothered to write much about anything today, all I did was spend the day sleeping and I intend to continue with that particular activity after this post. But today, I shall recommend you readers one hilarious show called Black Books. This is a pretty old British comedy show (released in 2000) and it won a lot of awards for being funny. It stars: Dylan Moran, BILL BAILEY!!! and Tamsin Greig. I love Bill Bailey, not only is he a talented comedian, he's also a great musician (piano). I'll watch anything with him in it. I did not stop laughing when I watched the first episode (its really a funny show, I personally think it could rival Friends), too bad that there's only 3 short seasons = 18 episodes total. Ok, I have to read 80 pages of material for tomorrow's class, and I have accomplished 3 out of the 80 pages. 

Here's a synopsis from imdb: 
The series is set in the eponymous "Black Books", a small, independent bookshop in the Bloomsbury area of central London. The show is based around the lives and often surreal antics of its foul-mouthed, eccentric,misanthropicalcoholic Irish owner Bernard Black (played by Moran), his longhaired assistant Manny (Bailey), and their friend Fran (Greig).

Here's the link for the shows: 
Black Books - via TV Shack
Black Books (with more complete episodes) - via blinkx

3 comments:

  1. i can haz lollipops now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. close your eyes, and imagine the lollipop. VOILA (in butchered french).

    ReplyDelete