Saturday, February 28, 2009

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

HELLOOOOOO E.W.!!!  (can I call you sexyEW19?) 

Finally reporting for duty! Thank you very much for participating in my wonderful blog (even though you have not written anything substantial)! I am truly happy! 
As your reward, you will get a FREE subscription to my blog! I'm sorry, but that's all I could offer now, please understand.
Words cannot express how truly joyful I am! But maybe a photo will...
*please promote this blog through your friends*

I am happy as a shark. 

That is right, sexyEW19 will be my Bravo correspondent (but is not only limited to Bravo) as I do not have the great Bravo channel as a part of my cable package. (aren't you horrified?) DAMN YOU TIME WARNER CABLE!!! (but if any of you working there are reading this, please let me have Bravo for free, and I'll be your Time Warner whore). I am deprived of Bravo, but its for the best. All those Real Housewives series, Project Runway, Top Chef.... I seriously am desperate to watch it, but I know it'll be like crack, so I'm still resisting after 2 years of temptation. I know that this news is a shock for most of you, but I'm pretty sure you can handle this revelation. If you are willing to donate $8.95 a month for me, then I can also have Bravo! Somebody should start a campaign (HINT HINT). 

Sorry that I've been absent this whole week, I had some family problem and had to go back home for a while. But that's not important now! I AM BACK (well technically still at the airport)! So, I'll be back in 20 hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment