Monday, February 9, 2009

I Saw This Guy While Waiting for Brunch


Well, not as shirtless as I would like him to be, and also with his fiancee along. We were waiting at Bubby's (great food) for about an hour for brunch, and all of the sudden Jared Padalecki came in with his fiancee. My friends were like "who is this hottie?" and then after staring at his face for 5 seconds, they were like... YOU! 

If you don't recognize him, he's on the show Supernatural on the CW11 Network. A lot of you might not know this, but I am very LENIENT on CW11. They produce the worst shows in all the network channels, but I forgive most of it because they probably can't help it (most of their targeted demographic are tweens). Tweens, have really bad BAD tastes in TV shows; I remember when I was once a tween I LOVE Smallville (the "Superman" show).... please don't comment on that, I was still young and naive, I didn't know that there were more TV options to watch. To prove it even further, CW11 also has the new version of 90210 and Gossip Girl. DON'T HATE ON ME, I KNOW TONS OF YOU LOOOVE GOSSIP GIRL, BUT COME ON! YOU KNOW THAT ITS ONLY A GUILTY PLEASURE. I promise I will discuss this "important" show on another post. 

But back to the point, Supernatural is also a pretty horrendous show. It is now running its fourth season, which means that its attracting somewhat of a viewership. It does also help that the two main characters are HOT and have abs to die for. So I'll post a synopsis, but I'm not going to post a link to where you can watch it, because I care about you guys and I don't want you guys to be wasting your time and brain space on this crapola. You are welcome again.

Synopsis from Wikipedia: 
The series follows the brothers Dean and Sam Winchester, played by Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, who travel across the country in a black 1967 Chevy Impala investigating and combatingparanormal events and other unexplained occurrences, many of them based on folkloremyths, and American urban legends, as well as classic supernatural creatures such as vampireswerewolves, and ghosts.

UPDATE: Apparently according to my friend, the girl he was holding hands with was NOT his fiancee.... well, i'm not a gossip blogger, but if any of you do actually care about him, then I suggest you to do further research into the matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment