Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What I Was Watching While Having My Manicure

/span>

They usually play Gossip Girl, but today I got a treat :)
and its called Mr. Bean. I remember when I was just a little kid, 
I use to watch this show with my dad.
I'm pretty sure that this is his favorite show. 
He used to laugh like a freaking maniac watching this, 
the kind of laugh that kinda scares little children. 
Just brought me flashbacks, good ones though.
I should share some good memories that TV gave me.

On a sadder note, my cousin informed me that Rowan Atkinson
suffers from clinical depression.
Anyhoo, he did manage to safely land a plane once. 

Here's my favorite clip: 


2 comments:

  1. The most interesting bit about this story is that you actually get manicures...

    could have fooled me haha

    Anon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove Mr. Bean! I grew up on him too- I remember the one where he's fixing his wall. Flashback!

    ReplyDelete