Monday, March 2, 2009

Hibernation Mode: Thank God It's MONDAY!

What is wrong with NYC? There's a motherfucking snow storm outside right now. No you guys, its not like in the movies, where its romantic and shit. Its like mother nature on freakin rage, you go out and you're gonna get EATEN by snow. In fact, I'm looking outside now and I see a few unfortunate souls teetering on the brink of being completely covered in white and being blown away by the wind. I'm hoping one of these people falls so I can mercilessly laugh in the comfort of my own apartment. 

Anyways, enough of my sadistic wishes, TONIGHT a new Ray-J is on, I just watched last week's episode, and must say that its always as good as I expected it to be. Poor Caviar was eliminated, but I personally think its because nobody understood what she was talking about. (NU NA NI NOBODY ELSE!) AHAHAHAHA!!! Watch this greatness below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment