Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baptism of FAYAAH!




Is the method I'm using to shamelessly promote my blog (it will also be the tagline of this movement). What I'm doing is not nearly as close as what Tatiana (from
The Neon Transmission) has done, as of now she is my un/official PR agent. She has done: 
  1. Facebook promotion
  2. VH1 promotion
  3. Google promotion
  4. Made a logo for the blog
  5. Write the site's name on everyone's notebook in class
I think there's more, but this is getting crazy. Thank you for what you have done and keep doing it unless it starts interfering with the daily function of your life. In 2 months, my viewerships have QUADRUPLED from 4 to around 16 now. I cannot give you much in return except for my "undying love" (*snort). I'll make you a SPAM casserole one day. If you don't like SPAM, the other alternative is one boiled egg. You choose. 



OR



And for you new readers, BOOKMARK THIS SHIT IF YOU LIKE/ADORE/LOVE IT! 
THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES (MUACH), I'll announce the results soon (see post below)! Sorry for the lack of TV news posting today. Not really actually. 

Image courtesy of artist Jeppe Hein

No comments:

Post a Comment