Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Midterm Distractions


There has been some kind of controversy surrounding the new episode of Family Guy. I personally think that its a horrendous show and never actually thought of it as funny. Some of you might think that what I wrote on the previous sentence to be considered blasphemous. I think you are a giant dumbass numskull if you seriously consider that Family Guy is television at its best. South Park is about a million times better in my opinion and I'm being modest. But even then, I still watch that show because I am a TV addict. THERE I SAID IT, I'm not in denial anymore, only 11 more steps to go. 

Ok, so the deal is that some Parent Group complained to the FCC (Federal Communications Commissions) that the show, which aired last Sunday night, has really pushed the boundaries of indecencies. 

"Fox treated viewers to everything from an ‘eleven-way’ gay orgy to baby Stewie eating a bowl of cereal with horse sperm instead of milk ... if that isn’t enough, the show’s leading character is also shown fanaticizing about his wife and moaning while a horse licks his bare behind.  Clearly, the explicit content was not isolated to one instance in one segment of the show; it permeated the entire program."

Ok, the FCC probably has something better to do than to tend to all this nonsense, like fining Howard Stern every time he cusses on air. OH WAIT, can't do that anymore, Stern moved to Sirius, HAHA! Ok, this PTA bullshit needs to stop immediately. I still haven't watched the episode yet, so I was hoping that I could watch it with you guys, how nice of me. 
If you are in the US of A, watch below


If you are anywhere else, click below:
Family Guy - via TVShack

No comments:

Post a Comment