Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm on a MOTHERFUCKIN Boat!

I'm trying to make this TV-related as possible, but did you know that Andy Samberg (so cute and has a great smile) of SNL has his own band? Its called "The Lonely Island" and they have previously debuted a song on SNL called Jizz in My Pants, which I thought was freaking hilarious. I hope that my viewerships understand what jizz means, because if you don't, it'll be REALLY awkward for me to explain it. Ask your parents if you must. Because at junior year in high school, I HAD (keyword) a friend asking me what SEMEN was... I pretended not to hear her because I didn't even want to start the "birds and the bees" conversation with her. 

Panty creamers aside, they have a new music video featuring T-Pain called "I'm on a Boat." Seriously both songs aren't bad at all, if I'm a DJ, this is the shit that I would be playing on the club (probably the guido ones). Enjoy.



Jizz in My Pants


Sorry for the lack of TV postings today. Go watch all the episodes of Buzzcocks. Here's one with Josh Groban.
It's been quite a musical day for me as my ears got to listen to such stupefying beats.
Yes, I'm too lazy to recommend a new show, if you haven't realized.

Never Mind the Buzzcocks with Josh Groban

1 comment:

  1. these videos are l33t yo! I gotta frequent more guido clubs. but I just HAVTA ask... what is this.... 'jizz'? he he he

    -Not so anonymous anymore

    ReplyDelete