Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekly Grills


I'm starting a FAQ section to my blog now................. yay.................
So all you viewerships have to do is ask me some questions and I'll try my "best" to answer it.  

Some questions that has been asked already:

Q: "I'm not sure when you're sarcastic or not in your blog. Do you really like Ray J?"
A: I am not sarcastic about Ray J as I do have an actual enormous crush on him. I admit that I might be a defective by-product of evolution for being weirdly attracted to him. But who fucking cares? 

Q: "Who is that girl with the tattoo on her face?"
A: Her name is DANGER and she's one of the contestants on Ray J's show. 

Q: "It seems that you must have a lot of time in your hands. Are you done with midterms?"
A: No, I am not done with midterms. In fact I have two or three more next week. Why then am I not studying you ask? One question at a time PLEASE!  

These are some examples of the questions that has been asked. Basically you can ask me anything you want, anything! Because if you don't ask me questions, then this segment will not survive for long. So my crickets, QUESTION me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment