Tuesday, March 3, 2009

PRO-CRASTINATION

So today, my friend BBM-ed me and asked me why I haven't been writing about Flight of the Conchords. To be honest, I haven't watched it after the fourth episode because I found the show started deteriorating. But I love them so much that I didn't want to negatively promote them. I realize that I should criticize/adore them regardless of my mood because there's really no such thing as bad publicity. 

ANYWAYS, I have a midterm tomorrow (7 chapters of BOREDOM) and I've read/skimmed 3 chapters so far and decided that I needed to take a break. I needed to fulfill the request that has been made from one of my oh-so-precious viewership. So I do what I do 
best (PROcrastination) and watched FOTC, more like 3 episodes of it. I have to say that they are BACK (after 2 let-down episodes)! 
(trust me, you don't want to look inside)

OR


OH MA GOOOOD! THEY ARE BRILLIANT, I'M GOING TO POST LIKE A BAZILLION (3) VIDEOS OF THEM RIGHT NOW! I NEED SOME KOREANS READING THIS TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON ONE OF THEM VIDEOS!

HOW IS HIS KOREAN?!?! I LOVE BRET! YOU SHOULD LOVE HIM TOO! He's engaged though...

This one is titled "Too Many Dicks on the Dance Floor"


On a more serious note, this one is called "Hurt Feelings." This was 
once stuck in my head for 2 days...

Alright, this is for you peeps in the library that studying away for your midterms.
This should be a sufficient distraction, YOU ARE WELCOME!

And if you have been a fan of the show for some time, then you 
would notice that Bret likes to wear
animal shirts. And after browsing the Hanalog, he probably bought it from this 
ANIMAL SHIRTS website. Click on the link to purchase some.

Here are the links to watch the latest episodes - via Project - Free TV

*Thanks Pey for your "inspiration."
UPDATE: If you are interested, Kristen Wiig (of SNL), Mary Lynn Rajskub (aka Chloe of "24"), and Art Garfunkel (of Simon and Garfunkel) made special guest appearances on the last few episodes. 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that korean song is so funny! his pronunciation is actually not that horrendous and the song actually makes sense, even though the meaning is absolutely ridiculous. yay for flight of the conchords! btw... have you seen the movie eagle vs. shark? HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that is hilarious! his korean is not that bad. although he skips some parts time to time.
    I love flight of the conchords.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ef7S9wzl8
    my current theme song... as I get some rejections mails from grad programs.
    -Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i've seen eagle vs. shark. i think i fell asleep sometimes in the movie, i just became a jemaine fan recently, so will need to watch that movie again.

    janet-you've already got accepted to one! don't worry! at least you have done something with your life, look at me.. and my blog. HAHAHAHA.

    thank you guys for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! i jsut watched all the RAY J vids u have posted. u hoebag. i passed out at 9pm last night after duck confit with absolutely NO STUDYIGN DONE. and now i think i have to search for complete ray j episodes.
    SIGH
    and yes, IO txtbook is horrific in its boringness i can barely skim let alone read it without wanting to bang my head against the wall

    ReplyDelete