Sunday, March 22, 2009

Showtime House

This is the "Dexter" dining room. I think its pretty awesome even though I'm not a big fan of blood on my furniture. But if you are weird and you like the look of blood on you precious (white) furniture, you can buy some of the pieces HERE. This is all a part of the Showtime House (which is described below):

Showtime Networks and Metropolitan Home present the Showtime House: a transformation of a $20 million, 19th century Gramercy Park townhouse into a beacon of modernism inspired by six Showtime original series.

I need to visit this house, like NOW! However, I do think that $20 million is a bit much for "a beacon of modernism."  
For more rooms visit site - Showtime
The are rooms based on: The L Word, United States of Tara, Weeds, Californication, etc.

1 comment: