Monday, March 2, 2009

DRUNKZ BLOGGING: ITS GOOD TO BE REUNITED


Hello, this is another edition of drunkz blogging with Tatiana. I had to go home last week, meaning tatiana had to watch this show all by herself... apparently its funnier when we watch it together. Well, we are only drinking wine, so not exactly drunk, more like tipsy blogging. TATIANA WILL WRITE IN CAPS and i will write normally. As you know, its ray-j time, therefore its time to DRINK. this show is a fucking gem. ray j is just oh-so-adorable. 

HE GOT FEISTY IN ON THE DATE CAUSE SHE JUST FOUGHT EVEN THOUGH HER TEAM DIDN'T WIN BECAUSE THEY DUCKING THREW IN THE TOWEL. DEB AND I WERE WONDERING IF HER BOOBS ARE REAL. (WE'RE GONNA TAKE A POLL... WATCHU THINK?) WE THINK IT WAS COOL FOR RAY TO STEP UP AND INVITE HER ALONG... WE'RE HOPING FOR SOM'EM REAL CATTY TO GO DOWN CAUSE THOSE OTHA BITCHES GONNA BE PIIIISSED ABOUT FEISTY

you better vote, my self-esteem is on the fucking line.... vote on the top right side of this blog please. 

Tatiana: THIS SHOW IS FUCKING BRILLIANT!
...COCKTAIL! SHE IS SO SMART! WHY IS SHE SO SMART???!!! SHE IS SO BRILLIANT!!! I'M TELLING YOU DEBRA, THIS SHOW GETS BETTER AND BETTER, I'M GONNA SIGN UP FOR RAY J 2!
i do want to see tatiana on VH1 if its possible. ok, the show just fucking ended! and they (VH1) just announced that the next Ray-J is going to be in 2 weeks (meaning that we're on freakin fucking spring break)!!! I am pissed! BLUARGH!
stacks had to go home because her dad got cancer, then lil' hood fucking eliminated herself. so 2 girls went off the show today! meaning there's one episode less on the season! MOTHERFUCKER! (its debra writing this)

COCKTAIL IS A MOTHERFUKIN GENIUS MANIPULATOR. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT SHE CAN MANIPULATE ANYONE OFF THE SHOW!!!!! (MAYBE NOT DANGER, SHE'S GONNA CATCH HER BS!) I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT LIL'HOOD DIDN'T CONFRONT HER ABOUT THE THING SHE SAID. SHE JUST BOUGHT IT "STRAIGHT UP." I'M LOOKING FWD TO COCKTAIL SHENANIGANS IN 2 WEEKS!

anyways, ray j is still cute and hot, he needs to be shirtless more in this show... this is probably the best part of the show tonight! watch it below (fastforward to 1:30 minutes): 


UPDATE: Apparently the pregnant Danger story is FALSE! thank the heavens! I can't find the denial story anywhere, so I'm not even sure if my sources are correct. Let us all wait till the freakin REUNION SHOW!!! I think I'm going to faint. 

1 comment:

  1. I meant I would sign up to WATCH ray j 2... not to be in it are you CRAZY????

    ReplyDelete