Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tear-Fest


Yes, Its that time of the year again! The new season of America's Next Top Model! I just watched the new episode (cycle 12!) and there's been about 80,000 scenes involving girls crying over their dreams being CRUSHED by the TYRAnosaurus. Not only that, these girls would SCREAM every time Tyra, Ms. J, J. Alexander, or whoever would come into the scene. I know that they are bound to contract to get the perfect take on this screaming thing, but seriously, its getting old and its making me go deaf. 

The contestant includes: A girl who likes blood, A girl that has tons of scars, A girl that is epileptic, A plus size model who had a famous ex-boyfriend, A mega bitch, A naive bitch, A refugee, and the rest are just hicks from hicksville. 

This show is being shown on CW11, you know how I feel about this channel... its a TWEEN show and therefore its CRAP. And please, if you are serious about being a model, DO NOT EVER BE IN THIS SHOW! Its the kiss of freaking death. Plus, I will mock you for eternity for being retarded enough to think that it is even SLIGHTLY possible for you to even become a REAL model. Yes, that was a burn. 

I'm sorry you guys, but today I am dead. If this post isn't as mean enough as before, because I'm about to collapse any second now because of my horrendous midterm. I was delusional enough to think that I was going to do fine on it, as I didn't study 40% of the material (and watched FOTC instead). In the end, I had to resort to the infamous "when in doubt choose C" method for a chunk of the exam. DIE!

I'm not going to post any links for shows being shown on CW11 because I really don't want to, unless someone makes a request.  

No comments:

Post a Comment