Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mr. Bean Raised Me...


and gave me bad taste in food. Does that look appetizing to you? I personally never tasted it, but I know for a fact that it is DISGUSTING! It could be described as twigs dipped in marmite, MARMITE? HAVE YOU TRIED THAT? Its black, gooey, and supremely bitter. A better word to describe it: NASTY. (I'm not talking to you Australians because I know its like the equivalent of ketchup there). I shouldn't be so prejudiced as people are the same to me towards my love of SPAM. 

"But Mr. Bean liked it so much that I learn to like it. Mr. Bean raised me! ARE YOU KIDDING??!" 

Yes, are you kidding? 
I get my daily inspirations from my friends. They endlessly amaze me. 


Here's the video, fast forward to 3:15 to know what she's talking about. This is a CLEAR product placement for both Marmite and Twiglets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment