Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekly Grills


Questioner: Have you heard of that new show, "Running with Heels?"
A: Kind of...
Q: You do know that its fake right?
A: How exactly?
Q: They hired actors to pretend to be "interns" working at Marie Claire magazine. What. A. Fucker. And they hide all the real interns. My friend is working as one of the real interns there, and if you watch the show you might see a glimpse of her. 
A: I am TOTALLY shocked producers would do that... Really... COMPLETE Shocker... 

I think I'm going to pass on this show for the time being. I think its for the best. 

But thank you for the overload of questions that I got from my viewerships. By overload I mean NONE. Well, I did get a question: 

Q: Do you wear a nightie? 
A: No I do not. 

Thanks you guys, really... 

*Thanks JJ for the news. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, here's a question for you o judgmental one:

    Will you be reviewing the Bachelor spin-off show "The Cougar"? And can you really speak with a Suddern accent like in True Blood?

    A loyal reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohoo! thats moi contribution

    ReplyDelete