Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ouch, I Wanna go to a Gaybar!

Two wonderful music videos for you to watch today. Thanks from Buzzcocks. 

1st one is called "Ouch" from the band of our generation called N-Dubz. I don't even realize that these type of musical group still exists in the world today (it looks like a more up-to-date version of Aqua). This music video tells a compelling love story of three different people. Its so touching that I almost cried crocodile tears while watching it and it is also heaven to your ears. The best part of the song is by 35 seconds in, when a girl declared that her name is "SHANIQUA! WHAT?!" 


Next song is by Electric Six, called "Gay Bar." Yes, I've never been to one and I would wish that when I experience my first gay bar trip, it'll be filled with Abraham Lincoln look-a-likes in their speedos, doing the pole. Zexy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment