Saturday, March 14, 2009

He Needs to be Naked


Hello there Mr. Pattison! Many of you might know this person from that craptacular movie called "Twilight." I did manage to watch it twice because of this person, he is SO HOT! I think he needs to work out on his upper body, get some ABS, pose SHIRTLESS while licking an ice cream cone! H-O-T! THAT PHOTO SHOOT NEEDS TO HAPPEN RIGHT NOW! Back to my point, unfortunately he is also quite the horrendous actor, all he does is stare into the camera to look "serious;" I don't mind because in my delusional head, he's staring right into my fucking soul. So stare away Robert, stare away. 

(that's right, suck it hard!)
I bet you, just from this photo, millions upon millions of teens will start smoking. Unfortunately, just a reminder, smoking does not make you look even remotely close to Robert Pattison. But let us all have a wonderful weekend by just looking at these photographs. And if Mr. Pattison himself is reading this, please let my fantasy photo shoot happen. Thank you. 

Just a minor shout-out: UM, GUEST CONTRIBUTOR SEXYEW19, WHERE ARE YOU? I will be enjoying my Spring Break, so I am delegating some power to you to take over the BLOG alright? I know where you live, don't make me go over there (this is not a threat). 

UPDATE: I noticed that I spelled Pattison wrong, its actually Pattinson. So my bad Mr. Pattinson. 

3 comments:

  1. can you do a review on nbc's chopping block? I'm a big fan of food shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so cute in that movie! but edward in the book is hotter in my imagination...

    ReplyDelete
  3. melting ice cream over flesh? Really? sounds like you need a human banana split~!
    -T.A.G

    ReplyDelete