Sunday, March 22, 2009

SUHKEY! Oh BEYL!

Sookie and Bill

Let's get started on True Blood, ITS GOING TO BE BACK ON ITS SECOND SEASON THIS SUMMER! Do you know that I
LOVE LOVE LOVE True Blood? I even have weekly True Blood and chicken wings gatherings at my place (yes it does sound as bad as it seems). I'll rave more later, because I just saw this advertising shtick they're doing in New Zealand. 

How are you not convinced to watch it now? Seriously this show kicks Twilight's ass on any fucking night! Yes, its a show about vampires, but its a great one. Basically the vampires in this show have been "outed" and is trying to assimilate into normal "human" life. They are like THE newly discovered race for people to hate on. There are also sex scenes between humans and vampires, which I have to admit is pretty weird. 

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO WATCH THIS SHOW! If the southern accent bothers you, PLEASE please just watch it for 15 minutes, its worth the torture and you'll realize that its actually FUCKING BRILLIANT! I got complaints from people that they stopped watching within the first 5 minutes because they found the southern twang quite annoying. Seriously you guys, I'm disappointed. Trust me on this one, its a show that you CANNOT miss! 

Unfortunately, after heavily promoting this show, I cannot seem to find the links for the viewerships to see. This is the thing with HBO I noticed: you can watch it online (illegally) when the show is still airing on HBO itself. But, the moment that its stops, HBO will manage to delete ALL the videos online (no megavideo, youtube, even youko is barely available). So, my hands are tied and I can't do much for you. Sorry. All I can do is to get the viewerships hyped up for the season premiere this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment