Friday, March 27, 2009

Server Maintenance



In Treatment is up again on in my HBO OnDemand. I'm going to try to finish the season before they take it off all of the sudden. This probably will cause a lack of postings for today. 


Also, HBO is having a new show called "The No. 1 Detective Agency" based on a book by Alexander McCall Smith. Yes, I bought the book. I'm going to try this whole reading the book first before watching the shows. I don't even know if that's just plain awesome or extremely awesome that I'm doing such activities. You decide. Its going to premiere this Sunday, March 29 at 8pm, so I'm trying to finish it in 2 days. This will be a short 7 episode series because the director/producer died before finishing the whole season's production. If I'm not mistaken, I hope I'm not mistaken because that would be a horrible thing to say. Uh, Jill Scott plays the lead character, I hope that's good news. 

On a sadder note, Flight of the Conchords is done forever. The second season was their last season they are ever going to make, but you can still catch them on their U.S. tour starting in April. Also, now all members of the Conchords are married. Let's now take a minute of silence.

The Season 2 DVD's is going to be released on August 4th on American soil, so let's be a bit patient. Here's a video of them that I haven't posted before:



(Can I please be freaky with you? PLEASE?)


No comments:

Post a Comment